The Kaleidoscope XL Square One-Stream includes one 36 gallon container you can use to create custom recycling stations for corners, islands, or stand-alone units. This modular unit can be combined into double, triple, or quad stream stations. Each receptacle's heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from "mop around" ring. Each container includes a rigid plastic liner with built-in handles for easy servicing. The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standards. With a variety of colors, openings, and sign frames, businesses can easily modify their waste strategy through a variety of recycling & waste receptacle combinations of the Kaleidoscope Collection.
Features & Benefits
- ADA Compliant and constructed of fire-safe steel
- Easy to remove steel top finished in Silver Star EXL-Coat™
- Insert openings are dedicated to desired waste stream; Commingle for Cans/Bottles, Paper & Plastic or a 10" square for Trash.
- Easy to read, pre-applied WHITE decals on 2 sides of the units to indicate waste stream
- Rigid plastic liners with ample 36-gallon capacity
- The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standards
- Four heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from "mop around" ring
Standard Receptacle Openings
- View Collection