What data we collect
Waste Wise Products uses analytics tracking to improve how our site works for the user, and to improve the user experience.
When posting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your info to better assist you with our products and services. Typical examples of this include:
- Assisting with general inquiries & product information
- Providing general personal info and shipping address details for quotes
- Providing general personal info, shipping/billing address details, and payment info to purchase products online
- Checking existing order status
- Submitting Purchase Orders
- Credit Applications
- Vendor Registration
Why we collect data
Any of the information we collect from you may be applied in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To further assist you with our products & services
- To prepare quote requests
- To buy products through our site
- To track and monitor comments on our site
Data sharing with third parties
With certain services, Waste Wise Products may need to disclose personal information to complete these services (including online orders and quote requests). Any third party vendors that we do share your information with are solely done through secure channels with the intent to complete the provided service and to work on your behalf to provide these desired services.
Customer Requests: To optimize our customer service; general inquiries, order status, and quotes made through the website, are processed through our CRM. Our CRM allows us to better manage your needs as a customer or vendor.
Analytics & Reporting: Waste Wise Products shares analytics data to better understand the success and pain points of our website experience. Our analytics data allows us to provide a better experience that suits our user’s needs.
Marketing: Through our analytical tools, Waste Wise Products uses this analytics data to manage our social media, search, and display ad campaigns.
Online Orders: As with customer requests, online orders are processed through our CRM to manage your needs better. Also, to complete online transactions and prevent fraud, Waste Wise Products securely submits the personal data needed to complete credit card transactions to our payment provider.
Otherwise, we do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Data Storage & Consent
At Waste Wise Products, we store user data that is integral to better serve our customers. When deemed necessary by yourself, when you provide personal information for our services, you acknowledge consent, transfer, storage, and processing required.
Typical instances of this include:
- General Contact Inquiries
- Personal information for calculating shipping and billing
- Comments on our site
- Preparing or fulfillment of purchase orders
- Mailing list sign up
With your data, we always take steps to ensure that data remains safe. Whenever personal information is required, we’ll transmit any data over SSL connection and a verified SSL certificate.
We will store your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with our business services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as making data-driven decisions towards new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
At your request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data. This includes situations such as the following:
- An unresolved issue relating to your account, including outstanding credit or unresolved claim;
- Legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations; we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Managing your data
As a user of our site, you may request your data to be exported and sent to you for review. Users who wish to inquire about the right to be forgotten will be able to reach out to us at any time. If you wish to have your data deleted, please send us a deletion request via https://www.wastewiseproductsinc.com/contact/.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive thru your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember specific information.
Changes to Policy
Waste Wise Products will post all changes to this Policy on our website. Please check back for future so that you are aware of our current policies and any changes that might occur.
If you have any questions about Waste Wise Products and our policy, practices, and website experience, please contact us via https://www.wastewiseproductsinc.com/contact/, by filling out the form or calling us.