Keep Personal Protective Equipment Waste out of your recyclables with the Kaleidoscope PPE Square Double. These receptacles are designed to improve your collection rates with their distinct PPE & NO PPE graphics and TRASH & PPE labeling and matching posters.
This Double Stream unit includes 2 24 Gallon Squares you can use to create custom recycling stations for corners, islands, or stand-alone units. Each receptacle’s heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from “mop around” ring. Each container includes a rigid plastic liner with built-in handles for easy servicing. The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standard.
With a variety of colors, openings, and sign frames, businesses can easily modify their waste strategy through a variety of recycling & waste receptacle combinations of the Kaleidoscope Collection.
Features & Benefits
- ADA Compliant and constructed of fire-safe steel
- Easy to remove steel top finished in Silver Star EXL-Coat™
- Easy to read, pre-applied WHITE decals on 2 sides of the units to indicate waste stream
- Rigid plastic liners with ample 24-gallon capacity
- The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- Four heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from "mop around" ring
- Optional Kits available for square Kaleidoscope units: RC-PLTR-KIT - 9" Planter with Bezel, RC-ASH-KIT - Ash Insert
- TRASH & PPE