The TXZ 102 Gallon Double Stream adds tray top functionality for cafeterias and food courts, and is designed to withstand heavy use. This receptacle features a sturdy design & ergonomic front deposit openings. Designed with 97% recycled HDPE plastic, the TXZ is completely recyclable, making it a proper cradle-to-cradle recycling station that’s ideal for any business environmental initiative or LEED certification. The TXZ’s waste streams can be easily emptied by facility staff through its front service doors. Avoid the accumulation of dirt and debris; this receptacle’s slanted roof design self-cleans with rainfall.
Features & Benefits
- Cradle-to-cradle; 97% HDPE recycled content made from milk jugs and plastic bags
- Unique liners with changeable dividers
- Front service, front deposit
- Rigid liner included
- Upper graphic panel for more visible waste streams
- Drainage holes inside prevent buildup of liquid from spills, leaks or weather
- Interchangeable openings to ensure better participation or to add / remove a waste stream
- Complete with one integrated 23.25” x 5.25” Quick-Change Label per compartment.
- Each compartment's capacity can be split 50/50 or ⅓/⅔.