COVID-19 has changed the way we work and live, including an increase in demand for touch-free sanitary products. The 305 Step-On Waste Receptacle is an ideal choice for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) waste. It features a closed lid and does not require operation by a person’s hand.
Diverse ApplicationsThis pedal operated waste receptacles are perfect for use in schools, offices, homes, retail stores, airports, hospitals, gyms, and other professional locations. Labeling is provided in two sizes to allow users to choose between regular Waste, Recycling, Personal Protective Equipment, Organics, or Bio-hazard. So if waste management needs change, simply switch out the labels. Users can also put a few side-by-side for an organized and cohesive waste management system.
Strength and SafetyThis product was designed with safety and durability in mind. The large foot pedal and hidden spring-loaded mechanisms eliminate pinch points. Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing of the lid. Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection. It has a large capacity and includes both a bag holder ring and plastic liner, which means less frequent changing of bags.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured in North America (Burlington, Ontario) using all welded 22 gauge steel
- Labeling included in two sizes (Waste, Recycling, PPE, Organics, Biohazard)
- Large foot pedal with toe guard
- Spring loaded hidden operating mechanisms eliminate pinch points
- Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing
- Comes with bag holder apparatus and plastic liner
- Plastic gliders protect floors
- Complies with OSHA standards for containment of infectious waste