The Small Top Loading series instantly creates an eye-catching, high visibility recycling center customized to your exact needs. The slightly angled top creates an aesthetically pleasing look that invites the user to recycle. Custom labels and openings identify the waste streams. The optional backboard with 8” x 10.5” posters and logo panel helps to clarify recycling streams and strengthen brand image. All Top Loading models come with heavy-duty ball bearing casters for ease of movement and cleaning.
Standard Receptacle Openings
Commingle 9" x 2"
Diamond 4" x 4"
6.375" x 6.375"
6.375" x 6.375"
Hinged Lid 9" x 9"
Oblong 9" x 5"
Rectangle 9" x 5.5"
Round 5.5" w/ Baffle
Slot 9" x 1"
Square 9" x 9"
- Aesthetically pleasing angled top surface.
- Optional backboards for multi-stream stations.
- Heavy-duty ball bearing casters for easy moves (leg levelers for single stream).
- Optional adjustable leg levelers adapt to uneven surfaces.
- Choice of restrictive openings.
- Hinged lid with retention chain for compartments without backboards.
- Magnetic lid and backboard holds lid open during cleaning.
- Individual compartments can be different colors to ensure clean streams.
- Bag retention clips prevent unsightly bag overhang.
- Designed to minimize crevices and the collection of food and debris for easier cleaning.
- Complete with one integrated 1.5” x 10.125” Quick-Change Labels per compartment.
- Optional Integrated Graphic Posters to enhance or brand your message.
- HDPE plastic lumber exceeds EPA guidelines for post consumer recycled content to support LEED Certification Credits and BOMA BESt initiatives.
- View Collection